- Week 10 started to "giggle". Lots of open mouth smiles!
- Week 11 Mason really started to chew on his hands! We now have drool on everything (drool has quickly taken the place of spit-up). Mason also began to coo a lot!!!
- Week 12 we ALL began sleeping through the night (thank you so much Mason!) - 7-9 hours each night. Also, mason started holding on to toys or chewing blankets for short periods of times...loves to chew on things. Mason changed from newborn formula to infant!
- Fits in all normal, on-track, clothing sizes, and is currently wearing 3-6 month sizes!
- Week 13 we moved up in diaper size...wearing a size 2 now! This week he also developed a huge interest in looking at himself in the mirror!
- Week 14 began to "roll over"...well, start to roll over. He can move on to his side, but not a full rotation yet. I also put Mason in the baby bjorn facing forward for the first time; this was really fun (for both of us!).
|My co-workers gave me this idea...Mason was a burrito: Chicken w/Guac|
|There was no way he'd go trick-or-treating in the burrito outfit, so we opted for Scooby! He hated the head piece.|
|I tweeted Chipotle, hoping they'd give us free burritos since we dressed Mason up as one...but nope!|
|We HAD to take those classic pumpkin patch pictures!|
|Diaper change at church...|
|Sitting up "all by himself" (we're getting there)|
|Auntie Annette was SO excited to meet her first official nephew!|
|Grandma Paulette's boys. Mason's first cousins: Weston (left), and Landon (sitting next to Mason)||.|
|As a family, plus Uncle Kyle and several friends, we participated in the Alzheimer's Walk in Long Beach: Team Rowe! In honor of my Grandma Yolande and remembrance of my Great Grandma Poppy|
|Mason's first experience at Dominico's (our favorite pizza place on 2nd Street)!|
|Our first softball game to see daddy play. Mason was asleep pretty much the whole game...whatever :)|
|Mason's first piece of mail!|
|The sweetest sign my Dad made for our baby shower in Grass Valley. This sign meant so much to me, and brought me to tears immediately. I was so touched, and I knew my dad meant every word. I love you dad! :)|
|3 Generations, plus Mason! My mom (Lolly), my Grandma Yolande (Mason's GREAT-Grandma) and me :)|